Wide carriage 9-pin dot matrix perfect for front desk printing in retail and service industries
- Races through up to 7-part forms and lists at print speeds of up to 700 characters per second (cps) for faster transactions.
- Money saving benefits with long life ribbons (13 million characters).
- Low energy consumption in Sleep Mode.
- On-board Microline, Epson and IBM compatibility for trouble free drop-in and print.
- Four paper paths can handle forms, cut-sheet and continuous sheets.
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) figure of 25,000 hours.
The wide carriage OKI ML5721eco is designed where fast printing, reliability and flexible paper handling is essential. With the ability to manage thick forms and heavy works, this dot matrix printer is perfect for demanding environments such as production, vehicle repair/service centres, warehouses, labs, wholesalers and freight forwarders. Whether you are printing invoices, picking lists, call log slips, tickets, receipts, forms or multi-part documents, the OKI ML5721eco keeps your transactions smooth and your customers happy.
Flexible, Eco-friendly and cost effective
The OKI ML5721eco has been developed with eco-friendly technology. With power consumption of just 1.5w in sleep mode, your running costs and energy consumption are kept to a minimum, as well as reducing your carbon footprint.
More paper paths give you flexibility. The three tractor feeding paths handle multi-part forms and continuous paper from either the front, rear or bottom. The two friction feeding paths handle cut-sheets, cards and envelopes from either the front or top.
A selection of pull and push tractors allow permanent stationary loading, for use on demand and handle multi-part and continuous forms more efficiently.